Friday, November 18, 2011

"I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell Do I Read?"



What do you like to read? Do you like to see yourself reflected in what you read? For the GLBTQ youth community, finding resources that reflect themselves can be difficult. Blogger Lee Wind's blog, "I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell Do I Read?" is an excellect resource for these materials. The blog is composed of a collection of reviews, videos, essays, and insights to choosing and suggesting resources for queer youth.


The blog is for "teens (queer or not), for librarians, for teachers, for booksellers, for people with teens in their lives and for anyone interested in YA books with GBLTQ characters and themes." So, it is for EVERYBODY! The blog contains over 150 reviews that are organized thematically. It also won the 2011 Best GLBT Book Blog Award!


Check it out!

0 comments: