Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting “Jingy” with it

Okay, I realize that this is an absolutely horrendous Will Smith pun, but it is Monday so I’ll ask that you cut me some slack! Lately I’ve been using Jing to create web tutorials, and I wanted to let all of you who haven’t been exposed to this free program know how awesome it is.  Watch the short video on their homepage and then think about how this technology might help you at your library.  I was thinking about how great it would be to have short instructional videos on all of the different features available in the online catalog.  Also, the annotated screenshots can really help spruce up your next presentation.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

rebekah said...

nah, nah,
nah, nah,
nah-nah-nah...

getting Jingy with it.

Kelley B said...

go will...go will..it's your birthday!