Thursday, July 15, 2010

In Need of Fall Programming/Storytimes Suggestions

I've provided a ton of places to look for program ideas like here, here, here and here.  But we also have a pretty great programming page on the wiki that I'm always updating so it's a good place to check for ideas when you first set out to plan a new season of programs.  For example, I just added a new section of Storytime Suggestions that are coming from a great blog on SLJ: A Fuse #8 Production.  She even includes videos so you can check out her techniques.  The two links are for The Noisy Counting Book which she just raves about and Rhyming Dust Bunnies.  I love the video technique and I love seeing exactly how someone's voice changes as they read.

Ideas abound on the blog and wiki!

1 comments:

李宗蓮李宗蓮 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.