We finally got word on the programming trunks for One Book Every Young Child. We have 2 to share as we did last year and you can reserve one on the wiki. The South and West regions will share one and the North and East will share one.
Some guidelines (they are the same as last year)
- You can book the trunk for up to TWO DAYS
- Trunks are available anytime on March 22
- Please fill in the table event listing with the following information:
- Library/Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Any additional notes about pickup-drop off details
- Each library is responsible for picking up the trunk up at its previous location. You'll be responsible for making arrangements with that librarian for a date and time for pickup.
- You will also be asked to fill out a survey monkey survey about your use of the trunk. I'll email a link to participating libraries at the end of the month.