Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet Rachel Nard--new ACLA intern!

Hello Library Friends!!

I'm Rachel Nard, and I'm one of the new ACLA interns for 2009-2010. I'm super excited about this internship, and with the help of Lindsey Myers, I created a video to introduce myself in a fun and creative way!! We used an HD Flip camcorder, which is a handy little device that is sure to be very useful for future projects. For once, it was an uncharacteristically BEAUTIFUL day in Pittsburgh, so we decided to film in a gorgeous little park in the West End near the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh: West End.

I hope you enjoy the video, and I look forward to working with all of you during my time at ACLA!

Meet Rachel: New ACLA intern from ACLA on Vimeo.

1 comments:

MB said...

Hi Rachel! Congratulations on your internship at ACLA. I am sure you will learn a lot about the profession. The next time you are at the Woods Run Library be sure to introduce yourself. It would be nice to meet you in person! Again, congratulations and I look forward to meeting you!
Mary Beth Parks
Branch Manager
Woods Run Library