Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meet Lindsey Myers: New ACLA Intern!!

Hello Library Friends and Family,

My name is Lindsey Myers, and I am one of the new interns for ACLA for 2009-2010. As a fun way to introduce myself, I created an Meet Me! video with the assistance of the other new intern, Rachel. We went to a beautiful little park in the West End by the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh: West End. To create the video, we used an HD Flip camcorder. These little gadgets are great to have on the go, and Rachel and I hope to use them throughout our time here at ACLA, recording various library events and exciting happenings!

I look forward to meeting and working with all of you in the coming months!


Meet Lindsey Myers - new ACLA intern from ACLA on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Great job Lindsey! You will be perfect for this internship!

MB said...

Congratulations to you also Lindsey!
Mary Beth Parks
Branch Manager
Woods Run Library