Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New CLP Teen Website


Those of you who attended the May Youth Services meeting, got a chance to see experience a guided tour of CLP's new Children's website given by the very happy and knowledgable Leti Wincko. If you haven't taken a look at it yourself, do so! And be sure to check out My Storymaker! It's fun fun fun (even for adults!)

And now, CLP just released its new Teen website which I've been checking out this afternoon. Already I'm a fan! A few great things on the site that I like:
  • pick you own color on parts of the website
  • A cool poll teens can cast their vote on (though when I tried to vote on who I'd want to help me on a stranded island [I chose Miley Cyrus, btw] I got an error message! Boo for that!)
  • featured staff reviews (currently, it's a review of the new Sisterhood book, which I didn't even realize had come out!)
  • featured teen reviews (currently, someone's reviewing one of my very favorite books, The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
How many of you have updated your teen site?

0 comments: