Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kelley's Best of 2008

So, it's the time of year for LISTS! Hooray! One of my most favorite things to do is to make lists and cross items off. In fact, sometimes, if I've forgotten to add something to the list that I've already done, I add it, just to cross it off. I imagine I'm not the only person who does this! So, I'd love to share a list of some of the best books I read this year (not all published this year, but I discovered the book myself in 2008.) The titles link to the 'new' catalog interface, Encore! Huzzah!
And there's my list. I could include a few more, but these end-of-the-year lists are supposed to be only the best so those are my 'bests' of 2008! Enjoy and Cheers to a productive, peaceful and exciting 2009!

2 comments:

suzi w. said...

Great list! Sara Zarr is my "author of the year," 2008 is the year I read both "Story of a Girl" and "Sweethearts."

xo,
Suzi

Natarajaprabhu said...

Hi Friends ,
Nowadays searching jobs is very easy one. just post your resume and get your dream jobs soon by using search engine.