Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Microblogging

Some of you may have already heard of Twitter, but in case you haven't, it's getting some serious attention in the library community. In July's issue of School Library Journal (which I shamefully am just reading this afternoon!) there's a great article for librarians about this new microblogging tool. I know Adaena Tray (Green Tree) and Suzi Wackerbarth (Northland) are on there - anyone else? Let me know. You can find me at Twitter here and set up an account, click 'follow' if you'd like to see what I'm up to during the days and sit back and see what happens. I can't promise constant entertainment, but I can promise a few laughable posts. HA!

1 comments:

Laurren said...

I hve twitter, I'm librariankresge, It sorta sounds like aim and facebook meet myspace deal to be honest. we'll see.