Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Meme to Kick Off the Fall

A Friday-fill-in post that I stole from another blog and filled in with my stuff. And I know, it's Tuesday, not Friday. : ) Post a comment with your own fill-in-the-blanks!!

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was a chicken, brie, granny smith apple and fig jam sandwich and some portabello mushroom soup at the Coca Cafe with 3 other librarians, Heather, Heather and Kelly (yes, we were 2 Heathers and 2 Kellys!).

2. People who throw out their cigarette butts from their cars are something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon is pretty lovely. I always wait to feel wild, but never do.

4. 'Redding up' is one of my favorite local expressions. I also wish my fiance would do it more often!!

5. Sometimes it's best to remember that we're all trying our very best.

6. Sex and the City, hands down, is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I’m looking forward to a birthday dinner with friends and family (not my birthday) at the Melting Pot, Saturday my plans include reading, going to yoga, napping (of course!) and a relaxing dinner at home and Sunday, I want to watch football all day and kick-butt in our fantasy football league! (oh, and cheer for the Steelers!)

0 comments: